About the Role
BE/ B. Tech in Computer Science or Mechanical engineering.
1-8 years total experience.
5-6 Relevant Experience in Inventor Development
* The primary focus will be the development of Autodesk products plugins and Autodesk products API consumptions.
* Must know about Geometry operations and their algorithms.
* Reduce the Work-life cycle and enhance the quality of the output for the CAD people by developing plug-in tools.
* Implementing appropriate algorithms and test scripts.
* .Net & C# is the primary framework and Language (candidate must know).
* Understanding of design patterns, data structures, data modeling, and software architecture.
* Deep knowledge of 3D Vector geometry operations, equations, and algorithms.
* Should familiarize and have experience with Code maintenance (Git).
* Familiarity with various Cad geometry modeling and operations.
* Can work closely with engineering teams to gather and process data and surface new features in core products
* Good communication skills and an awareness of how to communicate data and results effectively to non-developers.
* Ability to work in a team
* Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
About The Company
Vectra’s disruptive Auto2D RPA uses Machine Learning to automatically generate Engineering Drawings (and/or 3D Annotation) from 3D CAD models.
Time reduced from Weeks to Hours
Cost Savings - 50%
Dramatic Manufacturing Non - Conformance reduction
Auto2D , Configurable "Software Bots" for Tooling and Product Design Applications of Manufacturing sector( Automotive , Aerospace, Defense, Heavy Industry, etc) And The Architectural Engineering and Construction Sector.
The World's only RPA platform that Automates the generation of engineering drawings and /or 3D Annotation ( Powered by ML).
Configurable for any Mechanical system.
Plugs into any major CAD platform.
$25B+ Annual BPO Global market