About the Role
1. Work on C# .Net framework based applications that interact with custom developed CAD libraries.
2. Design custom UI using Windows Forms and WPF
3. Create custom libraries and interfaces using C# .Net
4. Refactor existing code for scalability and configuration
5. Work with Unit Testing Frameworks like NUnit.Net, MOQ, etc
6. Create custom REST API's
7. Build DevOps practice within the team and use a combination of Jenkins and Git Actions to perform CI/CD
8. Work with Cross-Functional teams to write Technical Specification document and convert it into clean and scalable code
About The Company
Vectra’s disruptive Auto2D RPA uses Machine Learning to automatically generate Engineering Drawings (and/or 3D Annotation) from 3D CAD models.
Time reduced from Weeks to Hours
Cost Savings - 50%
Dramatic Manufacturing Non - Conformance reduction
Auto2D , Configurable "Software Bots" for Tooling and Product Design Applications of Manufacturing sector( Automotive , Aerospace, Defense, Heavy Industry, etc) And The Architectural Engineering and Construction Sector.
The World's only RPA platform that Automates the generation of engineering drawings and /or 3D Annotation ( Powered by ML).
Configurable for any Mechanical system.
Plugs into any major CAD platform.
$25B+ Annual BPO Global market